In a recent article, Construction Dive offers five predictions on how construction will evolve in this New Year. Here are the top trends to expect in 2020 in the nation’s second-largest industry:
- Scrutiny into structural processes will aim to make catastrophes more impossible.
- Modular will see more momentum in the market.
- Diversity and equity come to the forefront through contract mandates.
- Automation will deliver efficiencies on jobsites without stealing jobs.
- Top contractors will continue to reconsider megaprojects with inherently high-risk contracts.