Next-generation innovations were the focus this past weekend at the CES (Consumer Electronic Show) in Las Vegas. CES is the world’s gathering place for those who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. The show has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years. So with innovation and technology in mind, METALCON’s MMM focuses on drones in construction and how far they’ve come over the past several years. Construction Dive recently took a deeper look into the subject in their new series, “Tech 101.”Continue reading
In a recent article, Construction Dive offers five predictions on how construction will evolve in this New Year. Here are the top trends to expect in 2020 in the nation’s second-largest industry:
- Scrutiny into structural processes will aim to make catastrophes more impossible.
- Modular will see more momentum in the market.
- Diversity and equity come to the forefront through contract mandates.
- Automation will deliver efficiencies on jobsites without stealing jobs.
- Top contractors will continue to reconsider megaprojects with inherently high-risk contracts.