Each year, National Roofing Week increases awareness about the significance of roofs to every home and business and shares the good deeds of the industry. NRCA encourages members to participate in National Roofing Week by engaging in their communities and informing the public about the essential role roofs and professional roofing contractors play in every community.
In celebration of National Roofing Week, NRCA will host the We are Family Raffle, sponsored by A.C.T. Metal Deck Supply. Open to all NRCA member companies, the raffle involves companies taking a group photo of all employees—their roofing family—and submitting it to NRCA for a chance to win a prize.
NRCA also will be sharing its members’ stories through its various social media outlets and Professional Roofing magazine. Members throughout the U.S. are encouraged to share their stories of charitable giving, crew and staff appreciation, and signature roofing projects with NRCA.
2021 Daily Themes
- Sunday: National Roofing Week kickoff
- Monday: Signature projects—share photos showcasing your company’s signature residential and commercial projects
- Tuesday: Charitable projects—share photos that demonstrate your company’s charitable giving
- Wednesday: Employee appreciation/highlight your MVP—share photos of your company’s employees and highlight the most valuable players in your company
- Thursday: Employee training—share photos that demonstrate how you train your workers
- Friday: Celebration—share photos showing us how your company celebrated National Roofing Week
- Saturday: Wrap-up
Be sure to share your company’s photos and videos and use #NationalRoofingWeek in your posts!
Facebook – Tag @nrcainfo
Twitter – Tag @NRCAnews
Instagram – Tag @nrcanews
NRCA is a partner association of METALCON, given its mission to continually evolve and improve the standards and procedures used by the metal construction industry. Many of its member companies will be on hand at METALCON this year at our in-person event scheduled for October 6-8 in Tampa, Florida. REGISTER TO ATTEND TODAY.
Founded in 1886, the National Roofing Contractors Association is one of the construction industry’s most respected trade associations and the voice of roofing professionals and leading authority in the roofing industry for information, education, technology and advocacy. NRCA is a nonprofit association that represents all segments of the roofing industry, including contractors; manufacturers; distributors; architects; consultants; engineers; building owners; and city, state and government agencies. For information about NRCA and its services and offerings, visit www.nrca.net.