“This course provided me with a better understanding of the safety related intricacies in metal building construction.” – Steve Wykoff, TKS Contracting
At METALCON, we’re on a mission to provide the latest ideas and expert advice to help all kinds of metal businesses be more efficient and more profitable. Our recently completed inaugural METALFOCUS Safety Training program is a valuable tool for you and your company. Program participant Brian Gray with Architectural Building Systems says, “It’s a great refresher. I can continue to pass this information down to the 50-100 employees we have on our crew.”
All 10 of METALFOCUS training courses are now available for you or your staff to access On-Demand. Each course earns you 1 AIA HSW Lu and certificate. Training materials provided.
Choose from the following courses, mix and match or take all 10!
- OSHA’s Steel Erection Standard (29 CFR 1926 Subpart R)
- Fall Protection Planning
- Hot Work & HW Permits
- Rigging Safety Considerations (Not a rigging certification class)
- Crane Ops & Lift Planning
- Supervisor Safety Responsibilities
- Project Safety Planning
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Incident Reporting & Investigation
- Managing OSHA Inspections
Participants who complete all 10 courses will receive special recognition at METALCON 2021 in Tampa in October.