What are the jaw-dropping economic and market changes for metal construction and design decision-makers just over the horizon? Watch METALCONLive! THIS Wednesday to find out and receive a FREE A/E/C Quarterly Marketing Report!
When: THIS Wednesday May 5, 2021 at 1:00 pm EST
Where: Live! on Zoom and available on demand
This webinar earns you 1 FREE AIA LU / CEU AND A FREE COPY of PSMJ’s latest A/E/C Quarterly Marketing Forecast Report (value of $247!)
If you want to see the future of the metal construction industry, look at revenue trends for the architects and engineers who specify these products. If you want to get an even longer-term view, look at proposal opportunities for these design firms. Every quarter since 2003, PSMJ Resources has tracked revenue trends and proposal opportunities in the 55 largest sectors of the construction industry, including the sectors that tend to use lots of metal products (e.g., Education, Other Government Buildings, Commercial Users, Light Industry, and Healthcare). PSMJ Senior Principal David Burstein and Kenneth Simonson, Chief Economist with The Associated General Contractors of America, will present these trends in a visual, easy-to-understand format during this Wednesday’s METALCONLive! webinar.
Participate in this LIVE and ONLINE mini-summit and get:
- Crucial information that supports (or changes) your 2021 Q1 strategic decisions.
- Insider news and opinions from metal construction industry giants eager to help you succeed.
- Fresh perspective on the impact of COVID-19 and the next generation of construction.
- Strategies to reinvigorate your workforce and make them comfortable heading back to the jobsite.
- Data on construction industry trends and insights from a leading architect you can use to SUPERCHARGE your business growth plan of attack.
Watch the webinar and receive a FREE COPY of PSMJ’s latest A/E/C Quarterly Marketing Forecast Report, revealing which markets are heating up, and which ones to run from! This $247 value is yours FREE just for joining your peers for this eye-opening discussion.