On behalf of the METALCON team, we are honored to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the Roofing Alliance, the foundation of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA). We invite you to celebrate their success by joining their mission to promote the professionalism of roofing while giving back to the industry through research, education and philanthropy.
What started out as a vision in 1996 has grown into a vibrant organization. Since its inception, the Roofing Alliance has committed $5.9 million to 51 programs and projects to advance the roofing industry, including:
- Studies on the workforce, best practices, ergonomics and future roofing industry trends
- Roofing-specific college-level courses leading to Roofing Certificate programs
- Virtual reality technology to enhance worker safety
- Strengthening relationships with construction management schools
- Technical research
- Training materials
- National Women in Roofing
The Roofing Alliance is the non-profit 501(C)(3) charitable arm of the NRCA. For 25 years, it has advanced and promoted the roofing industry by funding philanthropic initiatives, research, educational, and technological programs. The foundation works to benefit the trade overall, striving to improve businesses and develop opportunities that offer ongoing success for the future of the industry. Through service and funding to communities, the Roofing Alliance provides charitable support, scholarships, research funding and much more. The organization is built on a strong membership of roofing professionals including contractors, manufacturers, distributors, service providers and individuals who are all focused on giving back to the roofing industry.
During their 25-year anniversary celebration, the foundation membership encourages roofing companies and individuals to:
- Join – Member participation is vital, and the Roofing Alliance is always seeking new members
- Connect – In addition to maintaining Ronald McDonald House program roofs, there are a variety of ways to give back while adhering to social distancing guidelines
- Support – The Melvin Kruger Endowed Scholarship Program
- Fulfill – Philanthropic goals and leave a legacy with a Planned Gift
- Attend – Roofing Alliance events, including the Construction Management Student Design Competition
HOW CAN YOU HELP? Join the Alliance and start impacting the future of the roofing industry. Contact Bennett Judson, the Roofing Alliance’s executive director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 323-9545.
Additional details can be found in the Alliance’s recent PRESS RELEASE.
METALCON has been a proud media partner and supporter of the Roofing Alliance for the past 25 years and looks forward to a continued partnership.