“Construction, Metal Construction and Design: Trends and Outlook”
When: Wednesday, October 7 at 1:00 PM EST
Where: Live and On-Demand!
What are the jaw-dropping economic and market changes for metal construction and design decision-makers just over the horizon? How MUST your businesses fundamentally change to grasp these once-in-a-business-cycle opportunities – and sidestep the strategic blunders that await the unprepared?
Only METALCONLive! has you covered — returning in 2 weeks!
Carve out just ONE HOUR to join your fellow metal construction industry fabricators, installers, and builders LIVE on Wednesday, October 7 at 1:00 PM EST. Hear directly from METALCONLive!‘s blue-ribbon expert panel on what’s coming in sustainability, workforce, cost-containment, the status of the steel industry, and so much more.
Moderated by Frank Stasiowski, FAIA and METALCON Co-Founder in partnership with the Metal Construction Association.
- Tony Bouquot, General Manager, Metal Building Manufacturers Association
- Paul Giovannoni, Managing Director, FMI Corporation
- Alan Scott, FAIA, LEED Fellow, Senior Consultant, Building Science Solutions at Intertek
- Sarah Skidmore, Leadership Development Consultant and Executive Coach, Skidmore Consulting
Participate in this live and on-demand “mini-summit” and get:
- Crucial information that supports (or changes) your 2020 Q4 and 2021 Q1 strategic decisions
- The construction industry macro-market and forecast through 2024
- Insider news and opinions from industry giants eager to help you succeed
- Fresh perspective on the impact of COVID-19 and the next generation of construction
- Strategies to reinvigorate your workforce and make them comfortable heading back to the jobsite
- Data on construction industry trends and insights from a leading architect you can use to SUPERCHARGE your business growth plan of attack
METALCONLive! began as a weekly broadcast at the beginning of April in response to the “lock-down” caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and the effect it had on the metal construction industry. It served as an online weekly business-boosting broadcast that connected company owners, contractors, fabricators, suppliers, and industry experts for strategies on how best to navigate the uncharted waters.
Follow the METALCON blog to stay connected with the metal construction industry and for updates on the event, tune into the METALCON podcast, visit metalcon.com and follow us on all social platforms listed below for updates!