What could be more magnificent (for Magnificent Metal Monday) then being ONE WEEK AWAY from METALCON 2019? It’s only the largest event in North America dedicated to metal and design in construction! For the first time in its 29 year show history, we will be convening in the “Steel City” of Pittsburgh, PA. There is still time to REGISTER and join us next week!
In three action-packed days, you will have the opportunity to visit over 250 exhibits showcasing the latest in innovative solutions, attend sessions presented by leading industry experts and discover emerging trends that will help you stay ahead of the competition.
- NEW this year: CONTECH at METALCON – an interactive and innovative hub demonstrating the latest (not to mention coolest) construction technology trends (Just added tech companies Dronegenuity and Felux.
- A full line up of Keynote Addresses, General Sessions and Panel Discussions in the PPG Theatre (located on the show floor), including sports legends, Rocky Bleier, former NFL Pittsburgh Steeler, and Bryan Trottier, former NHL Pittsburgh Penguin.
- Network with over 250 exhibitors, all located in our specially designed show floor with our easy-to-navigate “Power Aisle.”
- All-day 30-minute education sessions offered at two Learning Centers, also located on the show floor.
- Receive MCA’s Metal Roofing Certificate of Completion by registering for the 2-day/8-hour Metal Roof Installation Training Program (Part I & II); access to show and all other education sessions are included in training registration (program begins on Tuesday, October 15).
- Four chances to win a $500 cash prize with the Innovation Station Scanner Hunt – download the METALCON Mobile App from the App or Android Store and scan all 12 Innovation Stations on the show floor. Daily drawings (must be present to win).
- Complimentary beer each afternoon while you network with industry leaders participating in Oktoberfest!
- Refresh and recharge at THE DECK (located behind registration) and “pay it forward” by donating to the Veterans Leadership Program of Western Pennsylvania. Donate $20 or more and be entered to win a daily raffle for a chance to win NFL and NHL apparel and prizes autographed by our two Keynote Speakers.